A high-value, high-performance, full-carbon disc brake road wheel packed with all of the aero and performance benefits of a 35 mm carbon rim.
- OCLV Carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- The D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at the tyre-leading and rim-leading edges
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to a tubeless system
- 35 mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (27 mm outer, 19.5 mm inner width) Grand Strada spokes 24/24, hex alloy nipples
- Centre lock disc hubs with 12 mm thru-axle front and rear, Bontrager 24-point engagement, 3-pawl hub
- Compatible with Shimano 10/11/12, SRAM 10/11 freehubs, 12-sp XDR available separately
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
OCLV Elite Carbon
Our proprietary OCLV Carbon manufacturing process provides the perfect blend of weight, stiffness and durability, making Aeolus Elite wheels an upgrade with lasting performance.
Proven D3 shape
D3 Dual Directional Design profile cuts drag at tyre-leading and rim-leading edge for a faster wheel.
Easily set your wheel set up tubeless with Bontrager TLR rim strips or use a rim tape system for the lightest set-up possible.
Warrantied for life
Carbon wheels can lighten your ride and improve your performance ? and when you ride Bontrager, your investment is protected. All Bontrager carbon wheels are backed by a lifetime warranty for the original owner.
Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme
Every set of Bontrager carbon wheels is backed by the Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme. In the unlikely event that you damage your Bontrager carbon wheels within the first two years of ownership, we?ll repair or replace them for free.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.