For the road rider who believes that performance and speed shouldn't compromise comfort.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit
- 100% OCLV carbon sole is extremely lightweight and stiff for efficient power transfer
- The heel-mounted BOA IP1 dial offers precise, two-way fit adjustments
- Breathable, lightweight knit material with DWR coating wraps around all the contours of your foot for a customised fit
- Stiffness index 12 of 14
- Heel Reel draws the foot down and back to create a secure heel lock for a more efficient pedal stroke
- Also includes a durable shoe cover for inclement weather training rides
Breathable, lightweight knit material with a DWR coating wraps around all the contours of your foot for a fully customised fit.
Proprietay OCLV Carbon construction makes up 100% of the sole and is extremely lightweight and stiff for an efficient transfer of power.
Heel-mounted Boa IP1 dial offers precise, two-way fit adjustments so you don?t have to worry about connection points on the top of your foot for better overall comfort.
The heel-mounted Boa IP1 dial and unique fit system draws your foot down and back for a more secure fit.
Just in case
A smooth, durable shoe cover is included for inclement weather training rides or that extra aero advantage and is designed specifically for Ballista Knit.
- Fasergehalt (Liner): 100% Polyester
- Fasergehalt (Sohle): 100% Carbon
- Fasergehalt (oben): 58% Polyester / 30% Thermoplastic Polyurethane / 8% Nylon / 4% Polyurethane
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42,|