A lightweight padded women's glove that protects against wind and water.
- Windshell fabric on the back of the hand is lightweight, windproof and water-resistant
- A silicone print on the fingers provides durability and grip in wet conditions
- The inForm inverted pad design puts gel and memory foam padding in just the right places, backed by science
- Longer cuffs with thermal inserts provide better coverage and more warmth
- Integrated buckle pairs gloves together to prevent losing one after rides
- A soft nose wipe on thumb to rid frosty noseicles
- Conductive thread creates touchscreen-compatible fingertips
Lightweight Windshell fabric on the back of the hands stops bone-chilling wind. It's also water-resistant and won't compromise your dexterity.
And right where you need it.
The inForm inverted pad design puts gel and memory foam padding in just the right places, backed by science
Keep in touch
Smartly integrated conductive thread sewn into the finger allows for use of touchscreen electronics mid-ride.
Bontrager inForm BioDynamic gloves feature a reimagined, anatomically inspired design that easily contours to both your hands and your handlebars. The result is a better connection to your bike, which improves handling, increases comfort and boosts confidence.
- Materialtyp: Woven
- Fasergehalt (Rückseite): 75% Polyester/20% Polyamide/5% Spandex
- Fasergehalt (Palm): 59% Polyamide / 36% Polyester / 5% Spandex
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.