Madone SL 6 Disc gives you the advanced aerodynamic performance and all-around ride quality of our ultimate race bike at a great value. It has Shimano's all-new wireless 105 Di2 electronic drivetrain, aero wheels, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a sleek look that screams for speed.
You want to go really flippin' fast. You know exactly what it's like to be off the front, battling the wind in a solo break, and want all the free speed you can get. You also want the fast, reliable shifting of a 105 Di2 wireless electronic drivetrain and the all-weather stopping power of disc brakes.
A lightweight 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with Kammtail Virtual Foil tubes that cut through the wind, a road-smoothing IsoSpeed decoupler, a Shimano 105 Di2 2x12 wireless electronic group set, tubeless-ready Bontrager Aeolus Elite 50 OCLV Carbon wheels, hydraulic disc brakes and an aero handlebar that's compatible with clip-on aero bars.
You get the free speed, aerodynamic advantage and superior ride quality of our ultimate racing bike at great value, plus the added ability to mount clip-on aero bars for time trials and triathlons.
- Adjustable Top Tube IsoSpeed lets you adjust compliance to your preference, and it's damped with an elastomer so it rebounds in a smooth, controlled, stable motion
- The all-new wireless 105 Di2 delivers faster, smoother and more responsive shifts than ever
- All the aero advantages of Madone, plus the added capability to clip on aero bars for triathlons and time trials
- Disc brakes offer better braking performance and extra clearance for wider, more stable tyres
- The Madone seat post has an integrated mount for the Bontrager Flare RT tail light
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62,|