Domane AL 4 Disc combines the smooth, comfortable qualities of an advanced alloy frame with the performance of higher-quality parts. It features an upgraded drive train and crisp hydraulic disc brakes for a fast road bike perfect for competitive group rides and even races.
You plan to hop on your bike as much as possible, and even train for races and long charity rides. You want to invest in higher-quality performance parts that will keep pace with you as you continue to hone your road cycling skills.
A 2x10 (20 speed) Shimano Tiagra drive train has a wide range of gears for riding on any terrain. The lightweight aluminium frame has mudguard mounts and a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident ride and a carbon fork that absorbs road vibration. Plus, tubeless-ready rims and hydraulic disc brakes for stopping power in any conditions.
A solid, comfort-first road bike with upgrades on the parts that matter ? like the drive train and brakes. Domane AL 4 Disc is built for miles of fun, fast riding on the road and even light gravel.
- A light, comfortable frame and quality parts make it an amazing platform for long, fast group rides
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you more precise and consistent stopping power in any conditions
- Bigger tyre clearance lets you run wider tyres for more traction and stability on rail trails and other light gravel roads
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
Premium alloy frame
Every Domane AL Disc has a lightweight aluminium frame with internal cable routing and smooth welds for race-ready looks and performance.
The endurance geometry, wide tyres and carbon fork keep you comfortable when you?re setting distance records.
The Domane AL Disc is built in Trek's road racing heritage, which means it's a road bike you won't outgrow as your rides get longer and faster.
Any road, any adventure
Disc brakes, extra tyre clearance and mounts for a rack and mudguards give it the versatility for any all-road adventure.
|Frame||Size 61, UNI, Aluminium, 100 Series Alpha Aluminium, tapered head tube, internal routing, mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, flat-mount disc, 142x12 mm thru axle|
|Wheel Size||Front 28|
|Wheel Size||Rear 28|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 20 Gears|
|Front Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 160 mm, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, Shimano RT66, 6-bolt, 160 mm, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.