The Slash C Frame Set is the ultimate starting point for your dream enduro race sled. Trail-tough OCLV Mountain Carbon tubes pair with 29-inch wheels to gobble up gnarly rock gardens, Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft shock and a Knock Block 2.0 integrated headset make it the ideal enduro frame for fast rides on gnarly trails.
You're a big-mountain rider with your eyes on the Enduro World Series, so you're looking for every performance advantage you can get in a frame set. You ride sketchy descents at scary speed and you want a bike that can keep up with your all-mountain aspirations.
A trail-tough OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with Control Freak internal routing, 160 mm of travel with a RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ RT shock, a 35 mm Bontrager Line Pro stem and an integrated Knock Block 2.0 headset that stops spinning bars and the fork crown from hitting your frame. Built for 29er wheels and a 170 mm or 180 mm fork.
This is the same frame set raced by the pros of Trek Factory Racing Enduro. It's tough, fast, responsive and fully capable of taking on the wildest enduro courses in the world.
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- A large internal storage compartment in the down tube lets you stow tools and gear
- Mino Link lets you adjust the geometry, so you get both an enduro race bike and an ultra-capable trail bike in one
- New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
- We added a second down tube guard to better protect your frame from shuttle-related damage
Internal frame storage makes it easy to ditch the pack and still carry your ride essentials.
Active Braking Pivot
Active Braking Pivot allows our engineers to tune how the suspension reacts to acceleration and braking forces independently. That means you get more confident control when you need it most.
Complete frame protection
Replaceable down tube guards protect the underside of your frame from rock strikes, trail debris and janky shuttle vehicles so you can forget about damage worries and focus on blasting the next run.
OCLV Mountain Carbon
Trek's mountain-specific carbon fibre is tougher carbon, with unique materials and lay-up procedures, Trek's advanced engineering, and a higher standard of testing.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.