Slash AL Frame Set is the perfect platform for a fast 29er enduro or trail bike build. With a burly Alpha Aluminium frame, Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv shock and a Knock Block 2.0 integrated headset, you have all the bones for a mountain bike that can handle everything from the biggest all-mountain descents to the most competitive enduro races.
You want a high-value head start on your enduro build and the kind of trail tech that comes only from a long heritage of all-mountain riding. You like to go fast, go big and rail corners, and you're looking for a big bike that will stand up to whatever wild trails you can find.
A burly Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame with Control Freak internal routing, 160 mm of travel with a RockShox Super Deluxe Select+ RT shock, a 35 mm Bontrager Line stem and an integrated Knock Block 2.0 headset that stops spinning bars and the fork crown from hitting your frame. Built for 29er wheels and a 170 mm or 180 mm fork.
With Slash AL Frame Set, you're getting a whole lot of capability for your money and a great start on a bike that can handle the burliest trails out there. Whether you're racing or looking to get sendy, this burly frame set will stand up to whatever you throw at it.
- It's equally at home between the tape and in the rugged wild ? Yes, the Slash is a racing bike, but it's ridiculously fun on gnarly trail rides, too
- A large internal storage compartment in the down tube lets you stow tools and gear
- Mino Link lets you adjust the geometry, so you get both an enduro race bike and an ultra-capable trail bike in one
- New, removable Knock Block has a bigger steering angle to keep cables and hoses safe without sacrificing turning radius
Internal frame storage makes it easy to ditch the pack and still carry your ride essentials.
Active Braking Pivot
Active Braking Pivot allows our engineers to tune how the suspension reacts to acceleration and braking forces independently. That means you get more confident control when you need it most.
Complete frame protection
Replaceable down tube guards protect the underside of your frame from rock strikes, trail debris and janky shuttle vehicles so you can forget about damage worries and focus on blasting the next run.
Are you struggling to bring your bike down to use for servicing? Or perhaps you've been eyeing up a new ride, but don't have the capacity to bring it home.
Don't worry, we now offer a PICK UP AND DELIVERY service!
How does it work? Get in touch to book your collection, we'll send a member of the team to collect your bike. We'll assess the bike, send you a quote and run through your service options. If you're happy to proceed, we'll complete the required maintenance and hand-deliver your bike home on a date that suits you. It's that easy!
Not in a rush?
No problem! We'll add you to a collections list, and contact you with our upcoming collection dates.
ENQUIRE ABOUT PICKUP & DELIVERY
2. We'll assess your bike and send you a quote
3. We'll discuss your options with you
4. We'll complete the required maintenance
5. We'll arrange a drop off date that suits you
6. We'll deliver your bike home
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Barcodes||745889027549, 745889027600, 745889027648, 745889027761, 745889027822|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5288421, 5288422, 5288423, 5288424, 5288425|