Fuel EX C is a carbon mountain bike frameset built for high-performance rides on a variety of trails. The best in Trek trail bike frame tech, a full OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame and stays and 130mm of rear travel with a FOX Factory shock make Fuel EX C the ideal start for a dream trail bike that's burly enough to go big on gnarly descents but quick enough to drop XC riders on the local singletrack circuit.
You're after that one holy grail mountain bike build that you can ride on any trail with any ride partners, from XC racers to all-mountain shredders. You want the best all-around trail bike frame we offer because you know a high-quality frame is the ticket to faster, bigger rides.
A lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame with full-carbon stays, 130mm of travel and Mino Link adjustable geometry. Includes a FOX Factory shock with Trek's exclusive RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper, Bontrager Line Pro stem, and Knock Block headset that prevents damage to the frame from spinning handlebars and fork crown. Built for PF92 bottom bracket, 29? or 27.5+ wheels, and a 130mm or 140mm fork.
A full OCLV Mountain Carbon frame and FOX Factory shock give you a major head start on a build that will be the envy of all other trail bikes. Fuel EX C is a frameset that excels in all styles of mountain biking, and it's the best all-around option for riders who want a single, versatile, high-performance ride that rips it up on every trail.
- A full OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame a stays make for a ride that's light on the climbs and trail-tough on rough descents
- RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft works faster than a normal shock, so it tracks the ground better and keeps you in control
- It doesn't box itself into a category: Fuel EX brings trail bike plushness with an XC race bike feel for our most versatile mountain bike whip
- It's great for riders who don't want to do just one kind of mountain biking, but want to explore everything from XC marathons to epic descents
- Internal cable routing and Control Freak Cable Management make it easy to spec with quality trail bike tech, like a dropper post
Are you struggling to bring your bike down to use for servicing? Or perhaps you've been eyeing up a new ride, but don't have the capacity to bring it home.
Don't worry, we now offer a PICK UP AND DELIVERY service!
How does it work? Get in touch to book your collection, we'll send a member of the team to collect your bike. We'll assess the bike, send you a quote and run through your service options. If you're happy to proceed, we'll complete the required maintenance and hand-deliver your bike home on a date that suits you. It's that easy!
Not in a rush?
No problem! We'll add you to a collections list, and contact you with our upcoming collection dates.
ENQUIRE ABOUT PICKUP & DELIVERY
2. We'll assess your bike and send you a quote
3. We'll discuss your options with you
4. We'll complete the required maintenance
5. We'll arrange a drop off date that suits you
6. We'll deliver your bike home
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colours||MATTE CARBON SMOKE/GLOSS TREK BLACK|
|Sizes||Fuel EX C Frameset|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||572556, 572557|