The Precaliber 20 Freewheel will have your little rider begging to go out for a pedal on their first real big kid bike. It's a great transition model from stabilisers. It has one speed, two hand brakes and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for a light mount. For kids aged 6-8, between 129.5 - 149.8 cm (45-52?) tall.
Your kid is ready to leave training wheels behind, and you want to get them a fun, durable, bike that's simple to use. You don't want to settle for a big box brand because you know the value of a high-quality bike that will keep your kid confident and in control.
A lightweight Alpha Silver Aluminium frame, one speed and two hand brakes with kid-sized levers that are easy to pull. Plus, a kickstand and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for an integrated rear light mount. Everything on this bike is built to last, so it'll still feel like new when handed down to younger siblings.
This bike is the perfect choice for young riders who want to transition from a little kid bike to a big kid bike, with a simple, quality frame that will keep them upright and smiling while they ride at the park with friends or on the local bike paths with your family.
- This bike has hand brakes so kids can gain confidence using them before stepping up to a geared bike
- One speed is all you need ? a simple set-up gives kids confidence and helps them stay in control
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- Investing in a kids' bike from an established bike brand is worth it ? Trek kids' bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes
Hidden handle under the saddle helps you guide your child while they learn to ride.
|Frame||Unisex, Aluminium, Size 26|
|Wheel Size||Size 20|
|Gears||Steel, 1 Gears|
|Rear Brake||Alloy linear-pull // Alloy linear-pull Kids', alloy, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
|Front Brake||Alloy linear-pull // Alloy linear-pull Kids', alloy, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
|Tyres||Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27 tpi, 20x2.25"|
|Crankset||ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 127 mm length|
|Headset||Adjustable ball bearing, threadless|
|Handlebar||Kids' steel, 25.4 mm clamp, 40 mm rise, 560 mm width|
|Stem||Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm|
|Bartape / Grips||Kids' grip, 107 mm width|
|Saddle||Kids' padded, integrated seat post, with handle|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.