Verve 1 Equipped is a hybrid bike designed for comfort and confidence on recreational rides. It has a lightweight aluminium frame, disc brakes that provide stopping power in any weather and wide tyres for extra stability. And it comes equipped with loads of useful features for everyday riding, like lights, mudguards and a rear MIK-compatible rack.
Comfort is king. You want to ride on roads and paths on a bike that keeps you in a more upright posture, has comfort-forward details like a gel saddle and comes with everything you need to ride straight away besides a helmet.
A lightweight aluminium frame, 16 speeds to help you conquer varied terrain, wider 40 c tyres for added stability and confidence, comfort-first touchpoints like a gel saddle and ergonomic grips, powerful disc brakes and a geometry that keeps you in a comfortable, upright riding posture. Plus, it comes equipped with everything you need to ride, like mudguards, lights, a kickstand, a lock and a rear MIK-compatible rack.
A lightweight frame, comfort-forward design and ride-ready accessories make this bike a great choice for anyone who wants to get more enjoyment out of recreational rides.
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like mudguards, lights, a lock, and an MIK-compatible rear rack
- Verve's upright geometry puts you in the perfect position to see the world around you
- Disc brakes perform well in any weather, let you slow down or stop faster and require less effort to activate than rim brakes
- You can pair Verve with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- Like every Verve, it's backed by Trek's Lifetime warranty, which means that you get a companion for life
Make it your own
Customise your bike with fenders, racks, bottle cages and more to make it your own.
|Frame||Size L, UNI, Aluminium, Alpha Gold Aluminium, rack and mudguard mounts, DuoTrap S-compatible, IS disc-brake mount, 135x5 mm QR|
|Wheel Size||Front 28|
|Wheel Size||Rear 28|
|Fork||Verve Steel, threaded steel steerer, IS disc mount, 460mm axle-to-crown, 100x5mm QR|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 16 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano EF500, 8-speed // Shimano EF500, 8-speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, TEKTRO, Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor // Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor Max brake rotor size, Tektro, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, TEKTRO, Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor // Tektro MD-M280 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor Max brake rotor size, Tektro, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||L, M, XL,|