FX 3 Disc is a versatile hybrid bike that's primed for performance, comfort and utility. It has features like a lightweight aluminium frame, a carbon fork and powerful disc brakes that stop in any weather. It's a commuting pro if you want it to be, or the perfect fitness companion on road and rail trails.
You're a commuter or fitness rider who?s having fun spending more time in the saddle. You want a great-looking bike that's versatile, comfortable and built with quality parts that will perform on longer rides.
A lightweight aluminium frame, a carbon fork, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a wide-range 18-speed Shimano drive train that's great for conquering hills, a vibration-absorbing handlebar with ergonomic grips, extra mounts for accessories like a rack and mudguards, and puncture-resistant tyres.
FX 3 Disc is a lightweight and fast fitness bike, commuter and neighbourhood cruiser all in one. For all the great things about this bike, the best tech upgrade is the 2x9 drivetrain. This 18-speed set-up is like what you'd see on a road bike: light, efficient and built for speed.
- More confident braking means that bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer's market to do the weekly shop
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look
- It's easy to accessorise with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
Make it your own
Customise your bike with fenders, racks, bottle cages and more to make it your own.
Are you struggling to bring your bike down to use for servicing? Or perhaps you've been eyeing up a new ride, but don't have the capacity to bring it home.
Don't worry, we now offer a PICK UP AND DELIVERY service!
How does it work? Get in touch to book your collection, we'll send a member of the team to collect your bike. We'll assess the bike, send you a quote and run through your service options. If you're happy to proceed, we'll complete the required maintenance and hand-deliver your bike home on a date that suits you. It's that easy!
Not in a rush?
No problem! We'll add you to a collections list, and contact you with our upcoming collection dates.
ENQUIRE ABOUT PICKUP & DELIVERY
2. We'll assess your bike and send you a quote
3. We'll discuss your options with you
4. We'll complete the required maintenance
5. We'll arrange a drop off date that suits you
6. We'll deliver your bike home
|Frame||Size L, UNI, Aluminium, Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S-compatible, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts, 135x5 mm QR|
|Wheel Size||Front 28|
|Wheel Size||Rear 28|
|Fork||FX Carbon, rack and mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 405 mm axle-to-crown. ThruSkew 5 mm QR|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano Acera M3000, 9 speed // Shimano Acera M3000, 2 -speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, SHIMANO, Shimano hydraulic disc, MT201 lever, UR300 calliper // Shimano hydraulic disc, MT201 lever, UR300 calliper Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,160 mm, Shimano, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, SHIMANO, Shimano hydraulic disc, MT201 lever, UR300 calliper // Shimano hydraulic disc, MT201 lever, UR300 calliper Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,160 mm, Shimano, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|SKUs / Part Numbers||585806, 585807|