The Dual Sport 2 Equipped Stagger is a comfortable, go-anywhere hybrid bike that's efficient on the road and stable on rougher terrain. The suspension fork and wide, grippy tyres smooth out your ride, and disc brakes give you impressive stopping power. Plus, this model comes with mudguards, a rear rack and lights so you can commute, grab groceries and more, right from the start.
Some days, you like to ride roads. Others, you like to ride on gravel and light trails. You want a single rugged hybrid bike that will stand up to your every adventure whim, with features that keep you comfortable over a variety of terrain and useful accessories that help you do more with your bike.
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminium frame with a stagger geometry for easier mounting and dismounting, a SR Suntour NEX suspension fork with a lockout, a Shimano drive train with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedalling too hard or too soft, wide, fast-rolling Bontrager all-terrain tyres for extra traction, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, ergonomic grips, mudguards, a rear rack, lights and a kickstand.
The Dual Sport 2 Equipped Stagger is designed to help you explore more of your world. Tarmac? Gravel? Trails? Yeah, it can handle that. The wide range of gearing, front suspension and commute-ready accessories like mudguards and lights only add to its versatility.
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- The fork's lockout feature ensures that you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth road surfaces, open it up on rougher trails
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- A wide range of gearing means that you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
Make it your own
Customise your bike with fenders, racks, bottle cages and more to make it your own.
Will my bike have a curved top tube?
Size Small frames have a top tube that dips down as it approaches the seat tube. This makes for a lower standover height, which is good for shorter riders because it allows them to straddle their bike more easily. Larger frames (M and up) have a straight top tube because taller riders typically don't have the same issues.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.