The Verve+ 5 is a deluxe, high-powered, electric hybrid bike built for riders who want to take their daily commutes and recreational rides to a whole new level. It features a reliable and powerful Bosch BES3 drive unit with smart system integration, and two different battery options at 545 Wh and 725 Wh for you to choose from. This e-bike comes equipped with parts that put your comfort first, like a suspension fork and seat post, racks and integrated lights.
You want to pedal to new horizons with full power to help you get there. You love spinning with speed on your commutes and joyrides, and know you can trust Bosch's motor to carry you as fast and far as you want to go. User-friendly features are important to you, so a suspension fork and seat post are just the icing on the cake.
A lightweight high-performance hydroformed aluminium frame, a Bosch BES3 Performance Line Sport drive unit capable of sustaining speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), your choice of either a 545 Wh or 725 Wh battery that's easy to install and remove from the frame, smart system integration for use with the e-Bike Flow app and a Bosch Kiox controller. Plus a 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain with link guide, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a suspension seat post, wide, upgraded, puncture-resistant tyres for extra stability, ergonomic grips, a kickstand, lights, and a rack and mudguards.
The Verve+5 is built for making every ride a pleasure. It eases long commutes and bike path spins while offering plenty of power for pedalling up steep hills. It features your choice of long-range batteries, a powerful Bosch motor, an intuitive controller, Bosch's smart system for logging rides and mapping routes, and a road-smoothing suspension fork and seat post. Plus, upgraded components where it matters most, and a
- Its new frame finds the balance between utility and aesthetics with an integrated battery and cables that keep things sleek and highly functional
- Bosch's powerful new BES3 Performance Line drive system (250 Wh, 75 Nm) offers smart integration for customisation and activity tracking in the eBike Flow app that syncs with the Kiox display
- The two battery options let you take control of your ride and keep your bike tuned to your commute and balanced within your budget
- A comfortable, upright riding position keeps you stable and makes handling smooth while a large gear ratio makes pedalling a breeze
- This model comes equipped with Bosch BCM anti-theft for extra security when parked
|Frame||Size XL, UNI, Aluminium,|
|Wheel Size||Front 27.5|
|Wheel Size||Rear 27.5|
|Gears||NON, UNKNOWN, Unknown, 1 Gears|
|Front Brake||VH, UNBRANDED, , Unbranded, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||VH, UNBRANDED, , Unbranded, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.