The Verve+ 5 is a deluxe high-power electric hybrid bike built for riders who want to kick their daily commutes and recreational rides up to a whole new level. It features a reliable and powerful Bosch BES3 drive unit with smart system integration, and four different battery options ranging from 545 Wh to 725 Wh for you to choose from. This e-bike comes equipped with parts that put your comfort first, like a suspension fork and seat post, racks and integrated lights.
You want to pedal to new horizons with full power to help you get there. You love spinning with speed through your commutes and joyrides, and know that you can trust Bosch's motor to carry you as fast and far as you want to journey. User-friendly features are important to you, so a suspension fork and seat post are just the icing on the cake that you want
A lightweight high-performance hydroformed aluminium frame, a Bosch BES3 Performance Line Sport drive unit capable of sustaining speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), your choice of 400 Wh, 500 Wh, 600 Wh or 800 Wh batteries that are easy to install and remove from the frame, smart system integration for use with e-Bike Flow app and a Bosch Kiox controller. Plus, a 10-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain with link guide, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a suspension seat post, wide, upgraded, puncture-resistant tyres for extra stability, ergonomic grips, a kickstand, lights, and a rack and mudguards.
The Verve+5 is built for making every ride a pleasure. It eases long commutes and rides on the bike trail, and offers plenty of power for pedalling up steep hills. It features your choice of long-range battery, a powerful Bosch motor, an intuitive controller, smart system for logging rides and mapping routes, and a road-smoothing suspension fork and seat post. Plus, upgraded components where it matters most, and a Bosch
- Its new frame finds the balance between utility and aesthetics, with an integrated battery and cables that keeps things sleek and highly functional
- Bosch's powerful new BES3 Performance Line drive system (250 Wh, 75 Nm) offers smart integration for customisation and activity tracking in the eBike Flow app, and is easy use with the Kiox display
- The four battery options let you take control of your ride and keep your bike tuned to your commute and balanced with your budget
- A comfortable, upright riding position keeps you stable and makes handling smooth, while the large gear ratio keeps pedalling a breeze
- This model comes equipped with Bosch BCM anti-theft for extra security when parked
|Frame||Size XL, UNI, Aluminium, High-performance hydroformed alloy, Removable Integrated Battery, internal cable routing, Motor Armour, post-mount disc, 135x5 mm QR|
|Wheel Size||Front 27.5|
|Wheel Size||Rear 27.5|
|Fork||SR Suntour Mobie 34, air spring, rebound and compression adjust, tapered alloy steerer, 100x15mm thru axle, 60mm travel|
|Gears||NON, UNKNOWN, Unknown, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||UNKNOWN, Shimano Deore M5130, 10 speed,|
|Front Brake||VH, UNBRANDED, Shimano MT401 / MT420 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor, Unbranded, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||VH, UNBRANDED, Shimano MT401 / MT420 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor, Unbranded, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||L - 27.5 WHEEL, M - 27.5 WHEEL, XL - 27.5 WHEEL,|