Verve+ 4 is an electric hybrid bike perfect for riders looking to go far and have fun on daily commutes, recreational rides and workouts. It features a reliable Bosch Performance Line drive unit and a fully-integrated 500 Wh Bosch PowerTube battery so you can cover more distance on a single charge. This e-bike comes equipped with parts that put your comfort and safety first, like road-smoothing Forklight 3.0 suspension with an integrated front light, a suspension seat post and wide, stable tyres.
You know that the extra boost of an e-bike will help you go further, and you?re looking for one that's intuitive to use, built to last and has the latest e-bike tech. You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride, so comfort and user-friendly features are important.
A lightweight Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame, a Bosch Performance Line (250 W, 50 Nm) drive unit capable of sustaining speeds up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph) in Europe / 32 km/h (20 mph) in New Zealand, a long-range 500 Wh battery that's fully encased in the frame and a Bosch Kiox controller. Plus, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Forklight 3.0 suspension fork with integrated light, a suspension seat post, wide puncture-resistant tyres for extra stability, ergonomic grips, a kickstand, a rear light, and a rack and mudguards.
This bike is built for enjoyment and ease of use on longer commutes, recreational rides and adventures. It features a long-range battery, intuitive controller and a suspension fork with an integrated light.
- The powerful, reliable Bosch Performance Line drive system gets you outside more and helps you make the most of every commute, cruise and workout
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove the battery without tools
- Compatible with Range Boost ? an additional battery that doubles your e-bike?s range so you can ride for longer, commute further and take on bigger adventures
- The full-colour Bosch Kiox controller displays ride info, connects with your Bluetooth® enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
- The suspension seatpost and fork absorb fatiguing bumps in the road
Bosch Performance Cruise motor
The Performance Line is designed for athletic and powerful riding and does justice to its name. Its dynamic drive impresses with high-performance support on any terrain up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph), 32 km/h for New Zealand.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.