The Rail 9.5 is a carbon electric mountain bike with long-travel suspension. It features an upgraded frame with longer reach for serious stability on the trail, and a suspension set-up and parts worthy of the gnarliest enduro laps. The powerful Bosch smart system motor will get you back up the mountain faster than you ever thought possible, and the huge 750 Wh battery makes the laps feel endless.
You're looking for a long-travel e-MTB that gives you a serious power boost without holding you back from hitting the techy terrain and big drops you love. You want to spend your cash on a carbon frame and worry about upgrading components later.
A burly alloy frame with a 750 Wh Removable Integrated Battery, a super responsive 160 mm RockShox 35 Gold RL fork with DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper and lockouts, a 150 mm RockShox Deluxe+ Select shock, the latest from Bosch with smart system Performance Line CX capable of speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), including the new Bluetooth® LED remote for easy connectivity and all-in-one navigation and activity tracking through the eBike Flow app. A Shimano Deore 12-speed drivetrain with an extra-low 52-tooth climbing gear.
The Rail 9.5 is the go-to if you want a carbon ride, and are happy to upgrade the part as you go. It keeps the price down with a Shimano Deore drivetrain, but upgrades things that matter most, like the new frame with longer reach and extra stability. If you're looking for an e-MTB built to rip and upgrade over time, look no further.
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- The Bosch motor gives you plenty of power for tackling steep climbs with the efficiency to keep exploring all day
- Bosch's new smart system gives you all the same power and responsiveness with a new Bluetooth-connected LED remote and eBike Flow app that puts even more control and customisation at your fingertips
- The controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent e-MTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Made with the same exclusive frame tech as Remedy and Slash, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
|Frame||Size XL, UNI, Carbon, Frame: Carbon|
|Wheel Size||Front 29|
|Wheel Size||Rear 29|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 160 mm travel|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, TEKTRO, Tektro HD-M745 4-piston hydraulic disc Tektro, 6-bolt, 203 mm Max brake rotor size, Tektro, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, TEKTRO, Tektro HD-M745 4-piston hydraulic disc Tektro, 6-bolt, 203 mm Max brake rotor size, Tektro, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||L - 29 WHEEL, M - 29 WHEEL, S - 29 WHEEL, XL - 29 WHEEL,|