Rail 7 is a long-travel electric mountain bike built for ripping the big stuff. It features the same high-end trail tech as our analogue trail bikes, an upgraded fork, drivetrain, battery and more, plus a powerful Bosch drive system that's basically like having your own shuttle.
You?re looking for a trail-specific e-MTB that?s designed to tackle the same tough terrain as regular trail bikes. You already know just how amazing e-MTBs are on the mountain, and want to invest in better components.
A burly alloy frame with 150 mm of rear travel and a 625 Wh Removable Integrated Battery, a 160 mm RockShox Domain fork, the latest from Bosch with smart system Performance Line CX capable of speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), including the new Bluetooth® LED remote for easy connectivity and all-in-one navigation and activity tracking through the eBike Flow app. A smooth-shifting 1x12 Shimano SLX/XT drivetrain, dropper post, powerful Shimano 4-piston brakes for confident descents and Bontrager Line Comp 30 29er wheels that are already completely tubeless-ready, including sealant.
The Rail 7 features loads of upgraded parts, including the drivetrain, fork and wheels. It also comes with a longer-range battery than the previous model, so you get more runs and more fun.
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- The Bosch motor gives you plenty of power for tackling steep climbs with the efficiency to keep exploring all day
- Bosch's new smart system gives you all the same power and responsiveness with a new Bluetooth-connected LED remote and eBike Flow app that puts even more control and customisation at your fingertips
- The controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent e-MTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Made with the same exclusive frame tech as Remedy and Slash, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
Removable Integrated Battery
RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It?s the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security or just easier charging.
Bosch eBike Flow app
The new eBike Flow app turns your ride into a personalised experience. Use it to customise your motor's assist behaviour, track your ride stats and integrate your data with apps like Strava and Apple Health. There's even handy features like navigation and service reminders.
Bosch smart system LED remote
Bosch smart system gives you an eMTB that's more connected than ever. The LED remote connects with the eBike Flow app via Bluetooth. You get tons of useful features at your fingers and over-the-air system upgrades.
|Frame||Size XL, UNI, Aluminium, Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, magnesium rocker link, Motor Armour, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle, 150 mm travel|
|Wheel Size||Front 29|
|Wheel Size||Rear 29|
|Fork||RockShox Domain RC, DebonAir, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 160 mm travel|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, SRAM, SRAM Code R 4-piston hydraulic disc SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 200 mm Max brake rotor size, Sram, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, SRAM, SRAM Code R 4-piston hydraulic disc SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 200 mm Max brake rotor size, Sram, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||L - 29 WHEEL, M - 29 WHEEL, S - 29 WHEEL, XL - 29 WHEEL,|