The Powerfly 7 is an electric mountain bike built to rip with a smooth, powerful Bosch e-MTB system, a durable aluminium frame and a Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system that fully encases the battery. This year it's equipped with a new smart system LED remote and Kiox display to pair with the eBike Flow app for activity tracking, Bluetooth connectivity and other features. RockShox air suspension, a 1x12 Shimano drivetrain and a dropper post make this e-MTB the ideal choice for those who want a boost on the climbs so they can get rad on the way down.
You want more than just the added capability of electric-assist. You also want quality mountain bike parts that make the biggest difference on the trail, and an upgraded controller with a smart system and Kiox full-colour screen that gives you Bluetooth connectivity and loads of enhanced ride tracking and fitness features.
A durable aluminium frame with a user-friendly Removable Integrated 625 Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a new Bosch Performance CX motor that assists up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), smart system LED remote and a Kiox display. Plus, a RockShox 35 Gold RL fork, a 1x12 Shimano drivetrain, 4-piston hydraulic brakes, Bontrager Line Comp 30 tubeless-ready wheels and a dropper post.
If you're picky about your parts, you want Powerfly 7. You get wider wheels for better traction and stability, a stiffer fork for more precise steering and a refined Shimano drivetrain that gives you smoother shifting with a lighter touch.
- The better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It feels more natural while you?re pedalling, and has less drag when you?re not
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- The full-colour Kiox controller displays ride info, connects with your Bluetooth?-enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents and easier to dismount if you?re loaded down
- You can boost your Powerfly?s utility by adding a rack and mudguards, plus built-in wiring lets you easily install lights powered by the motor
|Frame||Size M, UNI, Aluminium, Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armour, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle|
|Wheel Size||Front 29|
|Wheel Size||Rear 29|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Gold RL, DebonAir spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 120 mm travel|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano SLX M7100, 12-speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 200 mm Max brake rotor size, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 200 mm Max brake rotor size, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colour||SATIN SUPERNOVA/DNISTER BLACK|
|Sizes||L - 29 WHEEL, M - 29 WHEEL, S - 27.5 WHEEL, XL - 29 WHEEL, XS - 27.5 WHEEL,|