The Powerfly 5?is a highly capable electric mountain bike that balances performance and price. It pairs a high-end Bosch e-MTB drive system with durable mountain bike components built to stand up to the trail. Plus, it features our user-friendly Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system that fully encases the battery in the frame, yet doesn't require tools for removal. This bike is versatile, capable and ready for adventure.
You've seen the e-bike light and want to expand your boundaries. Like us, you believe that nothing should stand between you and your next great ride, including big climbs, headwinds and rugged trails that you wouldn't otherwise be able to explore.
A lightweight and durable aluminium frame that fully encases a 625 Wh battery for sleek looks and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX motor that assists up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe) and an ergonomic Bosch Intuvia smart system controller. A RockShox Recon Silver RL fork, a Shimano 1x12 drivetrain and Bontrager Kovee Comp 23 tubeless-ready wheels.
With Powerfly 5, you get parts upgrades that make a big difference riding off-road, like an air-spring fork that's smooth and adjustable for your own weight, plus more powerful 4-piston brakes and wheels that make it easy to ditch the tubes for better traction and flat protection.
- The better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It feels more natural while you?re pedalling, and has less drag when you?re not
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- The Intuvia controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent e-MTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- The Shimano drivetrain gives you a lot of gears and a wider gear range, so you can always find the right cadence for getting the most out of the motor
- You can boost your Powerfly?s utility by adding a rack and mudguards, plus built-in wiring lets you easily install lights powered by the motor
|Frame||Size L, UNI, Aluminium, Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armour, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle|
|Wheel Size||Front 29|
|Wheel Size||Rear 29|
|Fork||RockShox Recon Silver RL, Solo Air spring, Motion Control damper, lockout, tapered steerer, 42 mm offset, Boost110, Maxle Stealth, 120 mm travel|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, Max brake rotor size, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, Max brake rotor size, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colour||SATIN BLUE SAGE/JUNIPER|
|Sizes||L - 29 WHEEL, M - 29 WHEEL, S - 27.5 WHEEL, XL - 29 WHEEL, XS - 27.5 WHEEL,|