District+ 1 is a dependable electric bike built to make getting around your city super fun and easy. It has low-maintenance internal gearing, a reliable Bosch e-bike system and hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power. Plus, it comes with all the utility features you need for daily rides, like mudguards, lights and a rear rack.
You rely on your bike most days for getting around town. You want to upgrade to a powerful, reliable and low-maintenance e-bike with all the essential utility features that make daily riding a breeze.
A sleek Alpha Smooth Aluminium frame with internal cable routing, a Bosch Active Line (250 W, 40 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds up to 25 km/h, your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery, and a Purion controller. A dependable and low-maintenance Shimano Nexus 7-speed internal drive train, a suspension fork, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, extra wide 50c tyres for more stability and ergonomic grips. Plus, utility features like mudguards, lights, a lock, MIK rear rack and a kickstand.
District+ 1 is a dependable electric city bike with a reliable and powerful Bosch pedal-assist system. It comes with a low-maintenance drivetrain and everything you need for daily riding so you can focus on having a blast on your bike.
- Bikes are the best way to get around town, and the District+ family makes city riding even more fun and worry-free
- Available with your choice of a 300 Wh, 400 Wh or 500 Wh battery
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards, a lock and a MIK rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The Purion controller has a Walk Assist feature that helps you push your bike out of steep car parks and bike cellars
- The suspension fork absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road
What is the range?
To see how far you can ride your electric bike on a single charge, check out Bosch?s range calculator. We?ve auto-filled the variables for this bike model and the average rider, but you can make adjustments to get your most accurate estimate.