The Allant+ 7 is an award-winning e-bike built for riders and commuters who want a stylish, durable e-bike with the added road-smoothing benefits of a suspension fork. The powerful and connected Bosch smart system, quality parts and a wealth of thoughtful design details make this electric bike a great solution for getting around town every day.
You?re looking for an e-bike with equal parts performance, comfort and sleek looks. You also want the connection and customisation of Bosch?s smart system, including activity tracking, navigation and Bluetooth connectivity.
A sleek hydroformed aluminium frame with a fully-integrated 625 Wh Bosch battery, a powerful Bosch smart system Performance Line CX (250 W, 85 Nm) drive unit that helps you sustain speeds of up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe) and a Kiox 300 controller. Plus, a suspension fork with a lockout feature, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, an integrated front and rear lighting system, mudguards and a MIK-compatible rear rack.
This sophisticated e-bike is equipped with the powerful Bosch smart system, a fully-integrated battery, a suspension fork that soaks up bumps, useful features for daily riding and a quality parts group chosen for reliability and durability over the long haul.
- Bosch's new smart system gives you all the same power and responsiveness with a new Bluetooth-connected LED remote and eBike Flow app that puts even more control and customisation at your fingertips
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame and makes it easy to remove for off-bike charging and storage
- The fork's lockout feature ensures that you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth tarmac, open it up on rougher roads
- The stiff 27.5"" wheels with thru axles provide reliable and stable handling, while the high-volume tyres deliver a more comfortable ride
- It really is ready to roll, with included accessories like mudguards and lights that run off the battery
|Frame||Size L, UNI, Aluminium, Frame: Aluminum|
|Wheel Size||Front 27.5|
|Wheel Size||Rear 27.5|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR 32, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steel steerer, 15x100 mm thru axle, 60 mm travel|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 10 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano Deore M5130, 10-speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, Shimano RT30, CentreLock, 180 mm // Shimano EM300, CentreLock, 180 mm Max brake rotor size, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, Shimano RT30, CentreLock, 180 mm // Shimano EM300, CentreLock, 180 mm Max brake rotor size, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||HERRMANS|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||L - 27.5 WHEEL, M - 27.5 WHEEL, XL - 27.5 WHEEL,|