Ready to build your dream 'cross bike? Boone Disc frameset is built with ultralight 600 Series OCLV Carbon. It features a cyclocross-specific geometry, Front and Rear IsoSpeed to smooth rough courses and front and rear 12mm thru axle dropouts for better stiffness and handling.
You're lining up every weekend to race, and you're looking to build up a lightweight cyclocross bike (or a really sweet pit bike) so you can spend more time doing what you love: getting muddy and winning races.
An ultralight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Front and Rear IsoSpeed, integrated cartridge bearing headset and Control Freak cable management. Designed for 12 mm thru axles and flat-mount disc brakes.
There are a lot of carbon cyclocross frames out there, but there's only one with both Front and Rear IsoSpeed. Boone soaks up the fatiguing bumps in a 'cross course so you'll stay stronger longer and have enough energy after your race to party.
- This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, including World Champion Sven Nys and US National Champ Katie Compton
- Carbon rules on the cross course ? it's lighter, more forgiving and more efficient than aluminium
- The combination of Front and Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy, so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
Are you struggling to bring your bike down to use for servicing? Or perhaps you've been eyeing up a new ride, but don't have the capacity to bring it home.
Don't worry, we now offer a PICK UP AND DELIVERY service!
How does it work? Get in touch to book your collection, we'll send a member of the team to collect your bike. We'll assess the bike, send you a quote and run through your service options. If you're happy to proceed, we'll complete the required maintenance and hand-deliver your bike home on a date that suits you. It's that easy!
Not in a rush?
No problem! We'll add you to a collections list, and contact you with our upcoming collection dates.
ENQUIRE ABOUT PICKUP & DELIVERY
2. We'll assess your bike and send you a quote
3. We'll discuss your options with you
4. We'll complete the required maintenance
5. We'll arrange a drop off date that suits you
6. We'll deliver your bike home
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colours||CARBON BLUE SMOKE/METALLIC BLUE|
|Sizes||Boone Disc Frameset|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||1044970, 1044973|