520 is a steel touring bike made for the open road. It's the longest-running model in our line-up, and it's built to carry you and your gear on your longest journeys. Rack and mudguard mounts, a wide range of gearing for climbing and a stable touring geometry make it the perfect choice for loaded multi-day trips and comfortable all-day adventures.
You measure the success of a ride in the number of beautiful views, and when you're not riding, you're likely to be found planning your next escape. You hear the call of the open road and want a stable touring bike that's just as capable of carrying a heavy load on multi-day trips as it is on everyday rides.
A road-smoothing chromoly steel frame, alloy disc touring fork with a ThruSkew captured quick release skewer, wide-range 27-speed drive train that's great for hauling a heavy load up hills, Shimano Sora brake/shift levers, Bontrager tubeless-ready wheels, puncture-resistant tyres with reflective sidewalls, included front and rear racks, and all-weather mechanical disc brakes.
520 is a comfortable steel workhorse that's capable of everything from daily rides to expedition tours. It's ready for adventure straight out of the box, with an included front and rear rack and a drive train that's ideal for hauling a heavy load.
- 520 is built to hold up, and it's super reliable over the long haul ? you'll leave this bike to someone in your will
- ThruSkew ensures that the front wheel will never drop out unintentionally, and makes it easier to remove your wheel without removing all of your front cargo
- There's no better way to see the world than from the saddle, and this is the bike that answers your wanderlust
- All-weather disc brakes and puncture-resistant tyres give you the confidence to take on bigger adventures in any conditions
- It's the longest-running model in our line-up, and we've kept it around so long because it's one of the best-loved too
We've spent more than three decades perfecting the 520 geometry to suit the heavy loads and high miles of multi-day touring.
Bomb-proof butted Platinum Series frame with a steel-smooth ride.
Are you struggling to bring your bike down to use for servicing? Or perhaps you've been eyeing up a new ride, but don't have the capacity to bring it home.
Don't worry, we now offer a PICK UP AND DELIVERY service!
How does it work? Get in touch to book your collection, we'll send a member of the team to collect your bike. We'll assess the bike, send you a quote and run through your service options. If you're happy to proceed, we'll complete the required maintenance and hand-deliver your bike home on a date that suits you. It's that easy!
Not in a rush?
No problem! We'll add you to a collections list, and contact you with our upcoming collection dates.
ENQUIRE ABOUT PICKUP & DELIVERY
2. We'll assess your bike and send you a quote
3. We'll discuss your options with you
4. We'll complete the required maintenance
5. We'll arrange a drop off date that suits you
6. We'll deliver your bike home
|Frame||Size 51, UNI, Steel, Trek butted chromoly disc touring, rack and mudguard mounts, 135x5 mm QR|
|Wheel Size||Front 28|
|Wheel Size||Rear 28|
|Fork||Alloy disc touring, rack mounts, 100x5 mm ThruSkew|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano Sora R3000, 9-speed // Shimano Sora R3030, 3-speed,|
|Front Brake||VH, UNKNOWN, TRP Spyre C 2.0 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor, Unknown, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||VH, UNKNOWN, TRP Spyre C 2.0 mechanical disc, 160 mm rotor, Unknown, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 63|
|Barcodes||601479917525, 601479917532, 601479917549, 601479917556, 601479917563, 601479917570|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||569323, 569324, 569325, 569326, 569327, 569328|