The 1120 frame set is a bike-packer's dream. The rugged all-terrain frame is made for 29+ tyres, has loads of mounts for gear and can run a dropper post. Build it up exactly as you want, and explore the most extreme countryside destinations in the farthest reaches of the world.
You live for freedom, value self-reliance and want to build up an outstanding bikepacking and off-road touring bike that'll take you places other bikes simply can't.
Aluminium frame with adjustable rear horizontal sliding dropouts, mounts for our proprietary rack system, and internal derailleur and dropper post routing. Plus, an FSA headset. Made for Boost148 29er wheels and 12 mm thru axles.
This is the frame to get if you want to build a bike for big adventures. Every part of 1120 is made for better bikepacking and built to take on the burliest trails you can find.
- This boundary-expanding bike is ready to be spec?d for however you love to adventure
- Our 1120 rack and durable harness system (sold separately) make it easy to secure 8L bags on the rear rack and additional gear up front for the best packing balance
- So many mounting features let you set up your ideal expedition ride as you see fit
- It's also an outstanding mountain bike ? if you're looking to tear up some singletrack, just pull off the racks
- The horizontal sliding dropout lets you dial in your geometry and easily converts to singlespeed if your derailleur busts out in the wild
Are you struggling to bring your bike down to use for servicing? Or perhaps you've been eyeing up a new ride, but don't have the capacity to bring it home.
Don't worry, we now offer a PICK UP AND DELIVERY service!
How does it work? Get in touch to book your collection, we'll send a member of the team to collect your bike. We'll assess the bike, send you a quote and run through your service options. If you're happy to proceed, we'll complete the required maintenance and hand-deliver your bike home on a date that suits you. It's that easy!
Not in a rush?
No problem! We'll add you to a collections list, and contact you with our upcoming collection dates.
ENQUIRE ABOUT PICKUP & DELIVERY
2. We'll assess your bike and send you a quote
3. We'll discuss your options with you
4. We'll complete the required maintenance
5. We'll arrange a drop off date that suits you
6. We'll deliver your bike home
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colours||MATTE NAUTICAL NAVY|
|Sizes||L, M, S, XL|
|Barcodes||601842677292, 601842677308, 601842677315, 601842677322|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5268672, 5268673, 5268674, 5268675|