Our best pair of lights. Daytime running lights for visibility and Kindbeam that lights the way while staying out of oncoming riders' eyes.
- A see and be-seen light set for everything you need to ride with lights every ride, day or night
- Commuter Pro RT with Kindbeam keeps light on the ground ahead of you and out of oncoming riders' eyes
- Flare RT provides ultimate visibility for any road, city or path
- Specifically designed focus, flash and range flash patterns for daytime visibility for up to 2 km
- Commuter Pro modes: high 1,000 LM ? 1.5 hrs, low 500 LM ? 3 hrs, day flash 300 LM ? 12 hrs
- Flare RT Flash modes: 90 LM ? 6 hrs, 45 LM ? 12 hrs, 5 LM ? 15 hrs, Steady modes: 25 LM ? 4.5 hrs, 5 LM ? 13.5 hrs
- Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets and helmet mounts
- USB-rechargeable with the included USB-C and micro USB cable
Ignite the full path, trail or road with a bright, 1,000-lumen, high beam setting ? perfect for using as an MTB light.
Wirelessly pair with Flare RT for single-button power-up on both front and rear lights.
The dual-fuel gauge clearly shows available battery life and the battery life of the paired light.
Chargeback with USB-C
A USB-C charging port that supports chargeback for on-the-go recharging of your phone or cycling computer.
The durable design keeps water out so you can focus on getting where you need to without worry, whatever the weather.
Kindbeam helps keep light on the road and out of oncoming riders' eyes
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are c
Blend in for a seamless ride
The Blendr mount offers clean mounting on Blendr-compatible stems, choose the under-bar mount for proper orientation of light while using the computer above.
Not all Blendr bits are created equal. Click 'Learn more' to view our compatibility chart and ensure that you get the right parts for your bike.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.