A compact and powerful light set designed to help riders see and be seen on the street, path or trail.
- Dedicated Daytime Running Light modes on both lights designed for increased visibility
- Ion Comp R provides a warm, wide 700-lumen beam for confident night riding and a great depth of field
- Flare R City delivers a wide, 35-lumen beam that's ideal for city use
- DRL-specific focus, flash and range flash patterns offer ultimate daytime visibility
- Blendr-compatible for integrated mounting on compatible Blendr stems, helmets and helmet mounts
- USB-rechargeable with included micro USB cable
A double-click on switch helps eliminate the possibility of accidental operation and battery depletion while in transport.
Lumens that last
Ion Comp R provides consistent brightness throughout its runtime to provide meaningful power that lasts. It literally outshines the competition.
Daytime Running Lights
Bontrager daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
Quick Connect+ Mount
The all-new mounting strap is soft and flexible, which makes for quick and easy installation and removal, and secure, no-slip attachment to your bars. Compatible with 22.2 mm ? 35 mm diameter handlebars.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.