A strong, durable, OCLV Carbon MTB wheel with best-in-class impact strength, durability and resistance to pinch flats.
- OCLV carbon offers an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability
- The rim profile and hook bead design adds impact strength and helps prevent pinch flats
- A Rapid Drive 108 hub with 3.3 degrees of engagement for quick, confident energy transfer
- Tubeless-ready (TLR) rims allow for quick upgrades to tubeless
- Boost 110/148, 28 front/rear Grand Forza 14/15G spokes with Alloy hex nipples
- 29 mm internal, 38 mm external width, 28-hole front/rear
- 6-bolt disc, SRAM XD: Shimano 10/11 and MicroSpline driver available separately
- Warrantied for life, no rider weight limit
All-new rim design
The 4.6 mm hook wall thickness increases strength and durability, while the shallower 27 mm depth increases vertical compliance and helps to absorb impacts better.
Strongest we?ve ever tested
Bontrager?s all-new Line wheels are the strongest carbon wheels we?ve ever tested ? of any brand. Line wheels are built to stand up to the rigours of the trail and keep you rolling, whatever comes your way.
The wider hook bead offers a 300% larger outside hook radius, which means more surface area in contact on a sharp impact to help prevent pinch flats.
Line Elite rims are built from proven OCLV Elite Carbon for an optimised blend of weight, strength and durability.
Rapid Drive 108
Each model features Rapid Drive 108 hubs, which have 108 points of engagement for quick accelerations and confident pedalling through even the most demanding terrain.
Warrantied for life
Carbon wheels can give your ride an instant upgrade in speed and handling ? and when you choose Bontrager, your investment is protected. All Bontrager carbon wheels are backed by a lifetime warranty for the original owner.
Carbon Care Wheel Lo
Every set of Bontrag
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.