Bontrager?s marquee lightweight carbon road wheel in a 51 mm depth: designed for the ultimate in speed, stability and confidence in all conditions.
- RSL OCLV Carbon is lighter and stronger, allowing for faster, more stable rim profiles
- 51mm depth rim profile born of 3D design modelling for our fastest, most stable designs ever
- 23 mm inner width proven to roll smoother with less drag for a faster wheel and tyre system
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims compatible with both Bontrager TLR rim strips and TLR tape
- 51mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (31mm outer) DT Aerolite spokes 24/24, DT Pro Lock nipples
- Ultra-light DT Swiss 240s internals with Ratchet EXP 36-point engagement 11-sp freehub, 12s freehubs sold separately
- CentreLock disc hubs with 12 mm thru-axle front and rear, QR end caps available
- Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve and traditional rim strip
A new dimension in speed
By completely rethinking our design process for Aeolus RSL, we moved way beyond marginal gains. Enabling 3D CFD models in our iterative feedback loop and incorporating more variables that affect speed, we were able to better replicate real-world conditions and make wheels that aren?t just faster but represent a step-change in speed.
The faster you
Aeolus RSL wheels aren?t just faster, they also make you more efficient with less wasted energy. Plus, they offer more stability and more tyre compliance means you can focus on what matters most: being the fastest you.
Wider is faster
Aeolus RSL?s 23 mm inner width provides a better aerodynamic connection with tyres and allows them to roll faster. This design also lets you run lower tyre pressures for a smoother, faster and less-fatiguing ride.
All-new 51mm design
Aeolus RSL 51 is the best all-rounder. Fast, stable and light in a proven depth that will add speed to any bike.
Faster with fewer watts
Aerodynamically faster rim shapes and a wheel/tyre profile proven to reduce rolling resistance add up to major watt-savings. For a rider like Trek-Segafredo's Mads Pedersen, Aeolus RSL can save 34 watts in a sprint finish over previous Aeolus wheels of similar depth.
RSL-level OCLV Carbon is the lightest and strongest available, and it lets us create the fastest rim shapes we possibly can.
Tubeless Ready (TLR)
Easily set your whee
DT with Ratchet EXP hubs
The all-new lighter-weight Ratchet EXP freehubs are built with proven DT Swiss 240s internals for consistent engagement and a smooth, fast-rolling feel.
Warrantied for life
Carbon wheels can lighten your ride and improve your performance ? and when you ride Bontrager, your investment is protected. All Bontrager carbon wheels are backed by a lifetime warranty for the original owner.
Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme
Every set of Bontrager carbon wheels is backed by the Carbon Care Wheel Loyalty Programme. In the unlikely event that you damage your Bontrager carbon wheels within the first two years of ownership, we?ll repair or replace them for free.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.